The skeletons potion bottle contained a terrible tasting healing potion used by Harry Potter to free-grow the broken bones in his right arm following his injury, caused in a Quidditch match. According to Harry the potion tasted Awful but yours won't need to! Fill your skele-gro bottle with your favourite gym juice, water for work or desired liquid hydration!
- Skele-Gro bottle as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Holds up to 300ML of water or juice with functioning skull screw top
- Movie accurate: The Skele-Gro water bottle has been replicated using laser scanning technology of the original movie prop
- Harry Potter fans and collectors will appreciate the detailing and accuracy of the Skelo-Gro water bottle
- Official Harry Potter merchandise authorised and licensed by Warner Bros.
Size: 6.5 x 6.5 x 25 cm
Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Choking hazard.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product and a great service, gift wrapping was amazing! Thanks very much!